Tree Services After A Terrible Storm?
Do you live in an area where storms come and go like the seasonal flue? If yes, then you’re in big trouble because storms have a tendency to damage and injure a tree more than anything. A strong wind, probably just for an hour is going to cost you a lot. But if you let these trees be without any professional help then they are going to cause more harm. The best way is to hire an arborist or a tree service company to check the trees, prune and remove where ever required. They will be able to tell if the tree can be saved, if it needs any kind of treatment or is it going to be of no use.
Stay Safe And Let Professionals Do the Job
Safety comes first, no matter what, it is better to be safe than sorry. Mostly after storms and strong winds pruning or trimming the limbs becomes necessary. The faster the better, because with time the trees will get weak and will cause you more harm that what you could ever imagine. So, hire a professional and let him do his job. A good service is worth the additional cost you spend. Make sure to hire somebody referenced by someone you know and has a good reputation.
How to Pick One Arborist?
Arborists are trained, certified professionals who have experience and knowledge to assess trees and perform services as required. The difficult part is to choose one, with little or no knowledge we might get scammed by someone. According to the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) and Treesurgical Company you must ask the following questions before making a decision:
- Do you have an ISA certification? If yes, then ask for a copy and check if it’s original.
- Do you a license for tree care services?
- Do you have a membership in professional organizations like ISA? Or a state arborist association?
- Can you show a reference list? If they fail to provide one then you must ask around to confirm about the level of expertise.
- Do you cover insurance for personal or property damage? To make sure you are not held reliable for any damage caused by Tree Services.
- Can you give an estimate and the time it will take to complete the job?